- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame (Post-Weld Heat-Treated)
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects and a 3-year limited frame damage warranty.
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Post Weld Machining:
The Mid BB and Headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Integrated Head Tube:
The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Braking Options:
Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
Black Magic Coating:
All of our frames are rust-proofed with our "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75" or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover (C-To-C): 8.8"
- Tire Clearance: 2.4"
- Weight: 5lbs