The Odyssey BMX "Halfbash Guard" Sprocket is CNC'd by 7075-T6 aluminum and includes a replaceable PC Bash guard. The Odyssey BMX "Halfbash Guard" Sprocket can be utilized by the supplied adapter ring with either 19mm, 22mm and 24mm crank spindles. The hole for a regular sprocket bolt drive allows you to fix this Odyssey BMX "Halfbash Guard" Sprocket on your right but also on the left side crank arm.
Facts: Odyssey BMX "Halfbash Guard" Sprocket
- Style: Sprocket Bolt Drive
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum, CNC machined, with 2x holes for sprocket bolts
- Sizes: 25T or 28T (selectable as an option)
- Axle Diameter: Fits to 19mm or 22mm (with adapter ring) and 24mm crank spindles, adapter ring included
- Thickness: 6mm
- Teeth: 1/8"
- Extras: with replaceable PC Bash guard