Odyssey BMX produce innovative, light but also long-living products. The Odyssey BMX "Antigram V2" Cassette Hub is a part of this tradition. You can switch the 9t driver from LHD to RHD and the built-in needle bearings let it run super smooth. The Odyssey BMX "Antigram V2" Cassette Hub has a 7075-T6 aluminum housing and comes from now on with a pre-installed Hubguard.
Facts: Odyssey BMX "Antigram V2" Cassette Hub
- Material Hub Shell: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Holes: 36H
- Axle: Female Axle with 14mm female CrMo bolts with 6mm allen key insert
- Cones: aluminum, threadless
- Bolts: CrMo 14mm (metric threat), head for 17mm wrench
- Driver: 9T
- Teeth Size: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Drive Side: right and left (SDS)
- Bearing: Sealed Bearings (SB)
- Extra: with non-driveside hubguard
- Model Year: 2020